Gift Guide: What Students Really Want

11/28/2017 0

We asked our student employees what they really want for Christmas. Here, they'll give us the scoop on their favorite gifts for the holidays *hint hint* ;)

Looking for someone else? Check out our Gift Guide: For the Longhorn Gal, and For the Longhorn Guy

Woolly Threads Texas Pullover • $5999

"This Woolly is a great way to keep warm and rep Texas!!"
- Amberly

Woolly pullovers are super trendy this year, and we're loving this style from Woolly Threads. The reversed loop finish will keep your students cozy in the cooler months that are coming up. Made from 80% Cotton and 20% Polyester, this pullover is durable, easy-to-wear, and warm!

VS Pink Waffle Knit Hoodie • $5295

"I love all of the PINK stuff. It's supercute, so soft, and easy to wear"
- Nicolette

The newest arrivals in PINK are so soft and so sparkly. Most of the collection has elements of bling, sparkle, and sequins. Girls all over campus love this season's PINK styles. PINK available in store only.

Nike Alpha Fly Rush Jacket • $180

"I like Nike and I like thin jackets. It's not super heavy and it's simple"
- Brian
Class of 2019, Sports Management

Nike's lightweight Alpha Rush Jacket features Nike Shield technology and an internal membrane. This iconic football style was inspired by and built to the needs of the player during pregame and practice. The jacket also features a jacquard Bo Jackson camo print. Jacket available in store only.

Poodle Jacket • $89

"IT'S SO SOFT!"
- Cristina
Class of 2018, Urban Studies

This jacket is made of white sherpa fabric with a brown undercoat. It's incredibly cozy and oh-so-soft! The Poodle Jacket and Poodle Vest will definitely keep your students warm on the trek to class this January!

Columbia Ascender II Jacket • $100

"This jacket is adaptable. I'm a utility guy and I like soft-shell jackets. They don't overheat, are perfect for rain, and look great!"
- Luis
Class of 2018, Sociology

The Columbia Ascender II Jacket is both rugged and durable, not to mention stylish! This softshell jacket is designed to resist wind, rain, and even stains. A high collar along, zippered chest, side pockets, Velcro sleeve cuffs, and an adjustable drawcord in the hem help keep out the elements and protect your belongings.

Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Chino Sports Cap • $35

"I've been wanting this hat for a while. It's stylish and cool and I like wearing hats."
- Will
Class of 2020, Advertising

This classic washed cotton twill cap is incredibly durable and has an adjustable slider buckle at the back. Ralph Lauren's signature embroidered pony in Texas Orange accents the front. This cap also comes in orange and white!

Texas State of Mind Woolly • $3999

"It's cute especially with the weather getting cooler and it's nice to wear around campus"
- Harin
Class of 2019, MIS

Like we said earlier, Woollys are super-popular with Longhorn students! This Woolly also features a reversed loop finish and is made from 61% cotton and 39% polyester.

TL;DR: Students are really excited about outerwear this season and are loving sweaters and jackets from brands like Woolly, Columbia, and Nike.

Shop Outerwear for Her

Shop Outerwear for Him

Looking for someone else? Check out our gift guide for the Longhorn Gal and the Longhorn Guy