Rafter Rentals: More options
for your course materials.Save money by renting just what you want, when you want, for how ever long you want.
Why should I rent my books?
• Rentals are a convenient and affordable option for your books -
you can rent them for a specified time period (you choose!) and return them
when you are done with them.
• Pricing varies on all rentals, depending on the book and timeline for your
rental, but they are typically cheaper than buying the book outright.
How does a rental work?
• You can start
by locating your book on rent.universitycoop.com. Once you choose your book, you
can specify how long you want to keep it. Pricing will vary dependent on how long
you wish to keep the rental.
• Your rental order will ship directly to you from one of our rental affiliates.
• The turn-around time on rentals varies; they will typically ship 1-2 business
days after you place your order and you specify your shipping method.
• At the end of the semester, you are able to mail back your rental with
the free label provided or you can return it to the RapidReturn desk at the University
Co-op during finals.