Textbooks & Academic Links
Don't let them gather dust, sell your books back!
We will buy your books back no matter where you bought them!
Have confidence that you are getting the best price for your book.
What you need to sell your books back to us:
Tips for selling your books back:
Best price guarantee!! We'll meet any local advertised buy back price!
Must be in writing from a locally operated source and must be valid at the time it is presented
- Selling your books during finals is the best time! That’s when we’re scouring the market to fill our shelves for the next semester.
- We typically pay ~50% of the new book price if we are buying the book back for an upcoming course at UT.
- If the book is not being used again for UT, we will buy the book back for a wholesale company, which will typically be a lower price.
- Your books should be in relatively good shape – they should have a solid spine and no water damage. We can’t buy books back if they have excessive highlighting or writing inside (don’t worry, a little is ok!). We won’t be able to buy back the book if there are pages missing.
- Don't sell back your rental books! Check your rental account before you come so you know which books you rented. We have a Rental Return counter in the Main Store year-round.
- Check out our Textbook FAQs for more information.
Where can I sell my books back?
1. The Co-op
Buybacks happen everyday at the Co-op, but during finals we will have a tent set up out front.
**We will be closing at 6pm on 12/14 for the Co-op Christmas party**
2. Callaway (in the breezeway)
10am - 4pm
Dec 8th - 10th, 12th & 13th