Don't let them gather dust, sell your books back!
Check our current buyback price by entering each of your textbook ISBNs below. *ISBNs are 13-digit numbers that begin with 978 and are located on the tag of the book. You can also find the ISBN on the copyright page of the book.
Have confidence that you are getting the best price for your book.
The Co-op will meet or beat buyback prices from ANY of our local competitors. We will buy your books back no matter where you bought them!
What you need to sell your books back to us:
The books AND your student ID.
Tips for selling your books back:
- Selling your books during finals is the best time! That’s when we’re scouring the market to fill our shelves for the next semester.
- We typically pay ~75% of the used book price if we are buying the book back for an upcoming course at UT.
- If the book is not being used again for UT, we will buy the book back for a wholesale company, which will typically be a lower price.
- Your books should be in relatively good shape – they should have a solid spine and no water damage. We can’t buy books back if they have excessive highlighting or writing inside (don’t worry, a little is ok!). We won’t be able to buy back the book if there are pages missing.
- Check out our Student FAQs for more information.