3/16/2018 10:36 amUniversity Co-op
UT's commencement page has useful information about graduation weekend festivities, parking, services for guests with disabilities, and other detailed information for graduating students.
1. Apply to graduate and walk in the graduation ceremonies!
Each college has their own ceremony, so check with your specific college for any requirements, deadlines, and date + time!
2. Send out your invitations or announcements!
Even if you don't plan to attend commencement, your family will want to hear about your achievement!
For more information on how to address your invitations and announcements, click here.
3. Order your cap and gown!!
There are deadlines to order and rent caps and gowns! Head over to the graduation page for more details!
4. Pick up your ceremony tickets.
Some ceremonies require tickets. Click here to see if you need tickets.
5. Plan your graduation weekend and party early.
Things fill up fast during graduation weekend. Plan early and be ahead of the game. Looking for a place to take the fam? Check out our recommendations here.
6. Decorate your cap!
We hold a very competitive cap decorating contest in the spring. Check out previous winners and inspiration here.
7. Update your address + contact info with the University
Make sure that everything is sent to the right place after graduation!