20 Reasons Oklahoma Still Sucks
1. Over half of OU's football players on the 2015 roster come from Texas
51 OU players grew up in Texas. (31 from Oklahoma)
2. Bob (big game) Stoops
Stoop's has a terrible record in big games and he looks like an idiot wearing his visor.
Sugar Bowl Loss 14–21 January 4, 2004
Orange Bowl Loss 19–55 January 4, 2005
Fiesta Bowl Loss 42–43 January 1, 2007
Fiesta Bowl Loss 28–48 January 2, 2008
BCS NCG Loss 14–24 January 8, 2009
3. They don't teach grammar at OU
4. OU FANS HAVE NO LOYALTY. NO TEAM SPIRIT. NO CLASS. NO LOVE. NO HEART.
5. A beer was created to celebrate how much OU sucks
6. Their acceptance rate is a joke
OU acceptance rate: 81.3%
Texas acceptance rate: 39.7%
7. Their academic ranking is a joke
The graph below shows OU's gradual decline in the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
8. They admit in their nickname that they are cheaters
Sooners is the name given to settlers from the Southern United States who entered the unassigned lands in what is now the state of Oklahoma before President Grover Cleveland officially proclaimed them open to settlement on March 2, 1889 with the Indian Appropriations Act of 1889.
9. Bevo XIV says so
10. There is a dedicated website that celebrates how much OU sucks
11. The 2007 Fiesta Bowl
Oklahoma had Boise State on the ropes up 35-28 with 18 seconds left in the game. Boise State would convert on a 4th and 18 and score a touchdown. Boise State would win the game in overtime completely embarrassing OU. Below are the highlights.
12. Sooners think this video is good
13. Their fraternity's actions
The behavior by OU's Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity was embarrassing, inexcusable and unacceptable.
14. Oklahoma is home the first parking meter. (seriously)
15. Because this girl said so
16. They ARE cheaters
17. Their football program's history
18. Their intelligence levels are at an all time low
19. They are cry babies
Don't forget to pick up your TX/OU t-shirt this week!
Did we miss any reasons? Let us know in the comments!