Gift Guide: Valentine's Gifts Found at the Co-op!

02/05/2018 0

Love is in the air...as well as panic. Maybe you didn't realize how fast January would pass by, but now it's February and Valentine's Day seems just around the corner. Don't worry! We have some gift ideas for those important people in your life who deserve a lil something-something. Show them how much they mean to you!

Looking for someone else other than him? Check out our Gift Guide: For the Longhorn Gal, and For the Longhorn Guy

Jump to: For the Bae that's away, For Mom, For Your Friends

For the Bae that's away

ATX Flying Bats Snow Globe • $2999

This snow globe features the Mexican Freetail-Bats that are native to the city of Austin. Everytime your significant other gives it a shake, they won't help but smile and think of you! Perfect for someone in a long distance relationship.

Austin Love Ceramic Mug  • $1399

Although you're in Austin, this mug shows how big your heart is! Your siginificant other can enjoy some hot coffee or chocolate in this mug. Bonus: It's also microwave and dishwasher safe and available in both blue and pink!

You're My Butter Half Socks  • $1499

These socks feature a popular Austin mural located on MLK Boulevard. What better way to reiterate how much your significant other means to you with these pair of socks?

I Love You So Much Socks  • $1499

Featuring another popular Austin mural, these socks are no understatement in letting your feelings show. Major plus: these socks are one size fits all!

You're My Butter Half Coaster  • $999

So iconic and approriate, we couldn't help including another "My Butter Half" item on the list. Measuring approxximately 4in X 4in, it's easy to mail to the Bae that's away!

I Love You Austin Magnet  • $499

Another easy item to mail, this magnet will clearly express how you're feeling. Featuring a heart composed of multiple hearts and the Austin skyline, it's cute and a reminder for your signifacant other.

Postcards  • $100

*in store only* These two postcards are a few of many that are available at the Co-op ready for send-off! Everyone loves getting snail mail; it's personal and thoughful!

Pictured: Austin, Texas Flying Bats Snow Globe, Austin Love Big Heart Ceramic Mug, Locals Only Series - You're My Butter Half Socks, Locals Only Series - I Love You So Much Socks, You're My Butter Half Square Photo Coaster, I Love You Austin - Skyline Rectangular Magnet, Postcards

For Mom

Maika Copper Heart Tote Bag • $3800

Every mother has a favorite tote in which they haul around everything. And you know what we mean when we say ~everything~. Gift this one to your mother who will always be your Valentine! It features small metallic copper hearts painted with Eco-friendly pigment ink on recycled canvas.

Heart of Texas Stemless Wine Glass Set  • $1999

These stemless wine glasses are super cute and a nice reminder to mom how much you love her and that you understand; moms deserve to kick back and relax.

Campfire HeartMug  • $1199

Another drinkware item, but I mean, how couldn't we? Super cute and durable, this mug is hearty (pun not intended) and begs to be gifted to moms!

Kissing Salt & Pepper Shakers  • $1499

*in store only* Quirky and unique, these shakers are the perfect addition to any kitchen! Rep that Longhorn pride even in the kitchen!

Small Texas Floating Candles  • $1600

*in store only* These hand finished floating Beeswax candles make great centerpieces for Texas themed events that mothers love to host. Besides being adorable, they are 100% Beeswax and made locally from Texas bees. Almost too good to be true!

Pictured: Maika Copper Heart Tote Bag, Heart of Texas Stemless Wine Glass Set - 16oz, Campfire Heart 13.5 oz Mug, Kissing Salt & Pepper Shakers, Small Texas Floating Candles

For Your Friends

State of Texas Base Runner Cap • $2500

Small and simple gift: a cap! These 100% cotton caps will shield your friends' eyes and face from the sun. A strap in the back makes the cap adjustable, even for the finickiest of friends. It also comes in various colors; more options can be found here!

Heart of Texas Mug  • $1399

Cute, fun colors, and practical! THE mug of choice when thinking of what to give to your friends! These mugs proudly display Austin, deep in the heart of Texas! (pun ~also~ not intended)

You're Beautiful, Don't Change Socks  • $1000

*in store only* Everyone needs socks and these are sassy and supportive. What more could your friend want from a Valentine's gift? Bonus: these socks fit women's sizes 5-10!

Pictured: State of Texas Base Runner Cap, Heart of Texas Mug, You're Beautiful, Don't Change Socks