7 Things to do for UT Graduation Weekend
1. Wear your cap and gown to the Co-op for 10% off ANYTHING LONGHORN!
(photo credit: trinhphantastic)
2. Take photos in your cap and gown around town
Be sure to get photos all around campus, with our Big Bevo, the Austin sign, the University of Texas Seal at the stadium, or the classic fountain shot!
(photo credit: nataliegchen)
3. Recycle your cap and gown
Start changing the world today!
4. Take some late nght photos of the tower lit up with the 16!
(photo credit: The Daily Texan)
5. Eat Kerbey Queso one last time
(photo credit: foodhadmelike)
6. Rock this "For Hire" tee
7. Wear your cap and gown downtown for free drinks!
Everyone wants to buy recent University of Texas grads drinks!
(photo credit: at_hashtag)