Where to buy Texas Longhorn gear in Texas

03/24/2016 0

Texas is hooked on the Texas Longhorns. The below graphic created by the New York Times shows what team Texans are rooting for based on Facebook “Likes”. No other team compares with the Texas Longhorns.

Shop Texas Longhorn gear

We do our best to serve our Longhorn fans across all major cities in Texas. We currently have store locations in Austin, Houston, Fort Worth and San Antonio. We also have a Plano location set to open in early June! Here’s a breakdown of each Co-op location!

Shop Texas Longhorn gear in Austin

The Original University Co-op, Main Store - Austin

2246 Guadalupe St

Austin, TX 78705

Austin is where it all started! Since 1896, we've been serving the University of Texas community. Our main location is located directly across campus on the Drag. It’s the perfect place to shop for Burnt Orange Longhorn gear before Game Day or any other Austin event. This location has the most extensive Burnt Orange collection + tons of State of Texas or Austin souvenirs.  Want to impress your out of town guests with Longhorn pride? Visit the Main Store to see our Texas-sized collection of burnt orange.  It's a great stop for tourists - close to the capitol and campus, and we've got tons of Austin souvenirs!   Be sure to check out the Texas Longhorn photo opps around the store. 

Shop Texas Longhorn gear at the UT Co-op

Austin Texas Longhorn Gear

Texas Longhorn shopping Austin

UT Austin Longhorn gear

If you haven’t experienced Longhorn Game Day at the Co-op make it a priority next football season! 

Shop Texas Longhorn gear in Houston

University Co-op Houston

1131-08 Uptown Park Blvd

Houston, TX 77056

The Houston Co-op is located in the Uptown Park shopping center, right next to the Galleria downtown. If you're lucky you'll find Houston Longhorn greats like Rodger Clemens shopping around the store. Stop in to get a little feeling of Austin so you can remember those days on campus. Every May, we partner with the Houston Texas Exes to help host the The Lone Star Stampede! The race starts right in front of the store. 

To highlight our Fort Worth and San Antonio location we reached out to our store managers! 

Shop Texas Longhorn gear in San Antonio

University Co-op San Antonio in the Quarry Market

Lynn Kadilis, San Antonio Co-op Store Manager

255 E. Basse Rd.

#528 San Antonio, TX 78209

“Having a store location in San Antonio is awesome because we are only about an hour and a half away from Austin. This makes the store a great stop for people traveling North on 281 to the game. We get a chance to meet new Longhorns all the time! My favorite store memory is having the Longhorn band come and perform during Fiesta. The band members families and friends get to see them perform and at a lot closer range than the field. What makes our store awesome is the returning, devoted, die hard clientele and of course my staff. I feel I have the best staff to serve the SA community!”

Shop Texas Longhorn gear in Fort Worth

University Stores Fort Worth

Mia Stevens, Fort Worth Co-op Store Manager

2600 W. 7th Street

Ft. Worth, TX 76107

“We are located in the W. 7th street area, centrally located between downtown and the Historic Stockyards, as well as the Cultural District. Fort Worth is fast becoming a stronger presence in the metro area, more urban, with new businesses and growing customer base. We help ‘Keep Fort Worth Funky’! We love giving out Game Day beads to customers during the Football season! One of my favorite memories is giving a little girl game day beads and seeing her jump for joy and give me a huge hug! Our store is awesome because the team takes pride in how our store looks, how well we are stocked and how warmly we greet and assist our customers!”

How many Co-op locations have you visited? Each one has its own charm! If you have been to our Main store in Austin, write us a review about your experience on Trip Advisor!”

We strive to make the Longhorn shopping experience amazing. We also have a huge selection of Burnt Orange Longhorn gear on our website if you are living outside of Texas. Visit www.universitycoop.com to see our full Longhorn collection!