Every year during the annual campus-wide election, two UT students are elected to serve as representatives of the UT student body on the University Co-op board of Directors.
• Represent the student voice on the Co-op board!
• Gain real world business experience.
• Get 25% off merchandise, textbooks and school supplies.
• Kickstart your professional career.
JOIN THE UNIVERSITY CO-OP BOARD OF DIRECTORS!
Every year during the annual campus-wide election, two UT students are elected to serve as representatives of the UT student body on the University Co-op Board of Directors. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that you do not want to miss out on. You will:
- Get actively involved in directing a $25+ million business.
- Oversee scholarships, grants, and funding.
- Maintain a fiduciary responsibility to the University Co-op with a duty of care, a duty of loyalty and a duty of obedience, as mandated by state and common law.
- Advance the educational interests of the University of Texas at Austin.
The positions are open to full time students at UT Austin, who have completed a minimum of twenty four (24) hours credit in residence and have at least a 3.2000 grade point average. Graduate students who have completed twelve (12) hours credit in residence are eligible to apply. Candidates must be able to serve for two years while maintaining full time student status. These positions share equal responsibility and voting rights with the entire board consisting of two additional students, four faculty members, two independent members and a chair.
Both are also available at The University Co-op: 2246 Guadalupe Street, Austin, TX 78705
Being on the Board will not only further your student experience at our university, but will also enrich your professional experience. If there are any questions, please feel free to call 512-322-7071 or email email@example.com.