The University Co-op is an independent bookstore and the largest Longhorn retailer; but we’re more than just a store.
As a nonprofit, 100% of the profits from our retail business have benefitted the students, faculty and staff at the University of Texas at Austin through funding, sponsorships, academic awards, internship programs, and membership discount.
University Co-op employees are...
A commitment to integrity, transparency and tradition.
• Be honest
• Have integrity
• Value transparency
• Honor the spirit of tradition
A commitment to caring, encouragement and partnerships.
• Foster learning and growth
• Give help or assistance proactively
• Recognize everyone’s worth
• Be kind
A commitment to diversity, inclusiveness and a spirit of homecoming.
• Embrace and execute our WEGOYes! customer service standards
• Be friendly and pleasant
• Be open minded
• Have fun
A commitment to excellence, accountability and results.
• We do what we say we’re going to do
• Strive for continued improvement
• Recognize and celebrate success
• As a team we all win together
This includes textbooks!
We can work around your school schedule
We’re right across from campus in the heart of Austin!
During busy time periods, we provide food for our staff + Friday treats every other week!